Learn Design Thinking in one day by applying its methodology and techniques on a real life case study.
- Definition of Challenge: Identification of the challenge (problem, opportunity) that is presented on the case study.
- Research: Analysis of each personas’ needs, problems, and expectations.
- Persona (demographic + psychological analysis)
- Interpretation: Generation of insights based on grouping, pattern recognition and root cause analysis of research outcomes
- Empathy Mapping
- Mind Mapping
- Affinity Diagram
- 5 Whys
- Functional Decomposition
- Journey Maps
- Idea Generation: Leveraging insights to generate creative solution ideas that will satisfy the needs, expectations and problems of personas.
- Reverse brainstorming
- Value Proposition Canvas
- Prioritization Matrix
- Interactive Artful Thinking Game:
- Creative Thinking & Thinking out of the Box Games
- Prototyping: Prototyping of selected solution ideas
- Story Boards
- Role Play
- Evaluation: Assesment of at what level the selected solution will satisfy problems, needs and expectations.