Our book explains design thinking methodology that is applied by high-performing enterprises, start-ups and organizations in developing innovative
– business models;
– marketing ideas;
– spaces; and
– solutions for diverse business, social, and everyday challenges.
It includes easily applicable design thinking techniques, such as
– HMW questions,
– mind mapping
– empathy mapping,
– affinity diagram,
– value-proposition canvas,
– cause-and-effect diagram,
– brain dumps,
– reverse brainstorming,
– journey map, and
A real-life case study is used to introduce design thinking methodology and techniques in a more practical way to a broad range of practitioners, including
– project managers and IT specialists,
– innovation teams,
– marketing professionals and brand managers,
– product managers,
– strategic planning experts,
– C-level executives, and architects.
The book explains how artful thinking perspectives can be applied to enhance design thinking skills, such as
– thinking out of the box,
– visual thinking,
– asking the right questions, and
– pattern recognition.
It also describes how to apply design thinking and lean and agile methodologies together.